Fashion

Fashion
Style

Places

Places
Places

Baking

Baking
Baking

Downtown Christmas decoration.






As the song goes, "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."
I admire all the Christmas window decorations, Christmas lights, Christmas trees (especially a humongous one), 
shiny stars, and everything that reminds you that it's Christmas time (maybe snow as well). 

The last photo that I shared with you was my favourite window decor. 
Three people singing Christmas carol, a woman looking at all the desserts on display (that could be me), 
a man trying to fix the tree (?), and a couple dancing in the room. 
Definitely looks like Christmas to me.

Are you enjoying the festive streets and decors? Cause I sure am!

xo
Jedi


3 comments

  1. How great!Stunning pictures Jedi!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos are so cute!!
    cute blog!!
    I hope your visit :)
    http://twiggy-violence.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decorations! Love Christmas time! :)

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete