Fashion

Fashion
Style

Places

Places
Places

Baking

Baking
Baking

My sunglasses collection.


Hello everyone! 
Earlier this year, I made a resolution and collecting sunglasses was one of them.
I've been eyeing and buying sunnies (pun intended) recently.
Therefore, a few days ago I decided to shoot a short and fun video showing my current sunglasses collection. 

Guys, this is my first official youtube video and I'm pretty excited about it! Woop woop!
Hope you guys enjoy it and I would love to shoot more videos like this one.
Let me know if there's anything else you would like to see. <3


White round sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Oversized sunglasses - Michael Kors
Polka/heart dotted sunglasses - American Eagle
Beaded sunglasses - American Eagle
Black oversized sunglasses - Marc Jacobs
Geometric shaped sunglasses - Aldo

xo
Jedi 

1 comment

  1. Great video! Love the black festival ones from Urban Outfitters!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete