Fashion

Fashion
Style

Places

Places
Places

Baking

Baking
Baking

Chicago promenade.


Black Jeans: American Eagle / Top: Forever 21 / Bucket Bag: Longchamp
Photos by: Nina Garde Casana + lovely aunties

Spent the weekend in the windy city - Chicago. In case you guys are not aware, this is the first city 
I have visited outside Canada. It's been a pleasant trip. I just can't wait to start crossing out places from 
my travel list. It's been my dream and goal to travel the world and explore different 
places and culture, collect souvenirs, meet people, get lost in a new city, and breathe in different air. 

Lately, I've been simplifying the outfits I'm wearing. Nothing gets more comfortable than a loose shirt, 
skinny jeans, and a black pair of loafers while exploring a new city with all the other tourists. 

Which city are you planning to visit this summer? Let me know!


16 comments

  1. Obrigado por visitar meu blog! Volte sempre!
    www.desesperofashion.blogspot.com
    facebook/desesperofashion
    Instagram.com/desesperofashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, you look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy your trip! The only place i'm planning on visiting this summer is PEI.

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have great blog :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jedi! Glad that I found your blog! I really love your blog! loving the shots on this post as well, Chicago looked great. And your outfit is on point! Grey shade kinda tee <3

    Oh, mind to follow each other on GFC so we can keep in touch? let me know if you do :)

    Greeting from Indonesia,
    X,
    LILSHELULLABIES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish photos. You look so beautiful <3 I adore your hair :) I would love to visit in Chicago too!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your background, your hair and everything in these post. I should curl my hair like that, its so cute.
    Keep it up.

    xoxo

    www.thestyleberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool...so cool look :)

    if u like see my new post :D
    http://majaanchevska.blogspot.com/2015/07/in-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these artistic photos!

    thefashionwings.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. first time in your blog but i'll surely visit here often. love your posts! Is it okay if we follow each other?
    lovelots♥
    http://aiyasuen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos dear!
    xx

    www.laurastream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! what a lovely pictures..You looks so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautifully captured the city! perfect casual vibes as well
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You looking super cool !!!
    NICE POST !!! would u like to follow for follow ? kindly let me know on my blog will return your favor and keep in touch ***MakeUpNtrend***

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing pics! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete