Fashion

Fashion
Style

Places

Places
Places

Baking

Baking
Baking

I was made for sunny days.

Top: American Eagle | Shorts: XXI | Watch: Michael Kors | Hat: XXI | Bag: Longchamp

Kissed summer goodbye by going on a hike (or posing while planning to hike? Who knows). Flannel top tucked into a high waisted denim shorts? Totally not the comfiest thing to wear for a hike but all things went well and the photos looked great. S'all good. In all honesty though, I don't know why I'm kissing summer goodbye already. It seemed like a reading week to me. How is it over?! Where did time go? Anyways, putting my huge-disbelief-about-summer-being-over-already aside, I can guarantee you that my summer was a bliss. Definitely full of smiles, laughter, new people, good friends, memories, adventure, and sunshine. Hope yours was too.

 Summer coming to an end means a lot of things. No more partying all day everyday (if you somehow managed it), no more surprised long drives to nowhere, no more netflix marathon until 3 in the morning, no more waking up at 12 or even at 1 in the afternoon,  no more beaches, no more cabana, no more photos of your feet buried in the sand or your legs with a breathtaking beach in the background on any social media you have (there will probably be a throwback about it though), no more patios, no more sun kissed skins, no more flings, no more flip flops, no more swim suits, no more tank tops, no more short shorts, no more beachy waves, and no more "a dollar drink" from McDonald's... I could go on and list all the things that summer has offered us but I guess we just have to face it - summer's over and we loved every single thing about it. I hope you collected unforgettable, crazy, and amazing memories during those two short months. 

Since summer has come to pass, all I can really think of now is what  autumn and winter has to offer. Pumpkin spice latte? Leaves turning orange/red? Fall fashion? Cozy scarves? Cute boots? New people? Great adventure? New achievements? My birthday (wink wink)? Thanksgiving? Warm cocoas? Starbucks' peppermint mocha? Christmas? Snow? Boxing Day? Eep! I'm excited!

What are you guys excited about in the coming months?

Let me know!

9 comments

  1. Love these photos! Your outfit looks so nice! I can't believe summer is already over. I'm most excited about Halloween and the cooler weather coming up :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Autumn so I'm more than ready!! :D

    Beautiful pictures!!

    NEW quick POST!!

    http://rapazdobuzio.blogspot.pt/2015/09/1-year-blogging.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top and bag. Such a comfy outfit!
    xoxo

    www.thestyleberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics. Except the rainy days, I quite like Autumn. There`s something very peaceful about it.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny, all the things you're saying goodbye to I'm getting excited to welcome! It's spring here in Australia! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing photos, you look so beautiful and I love the casual outfit!!
    xx

    www.laurastream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors of that top! I've been wanting a plaid shirt for years and have yet to buy one. Ha ha. None ever live up to my expectations XD
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos! I love your outfit!

    xx Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete